Interested in Volunteering?
IABC Philadelphia offers many opportunities for you to get involved, expand your professional network and improve your communication skills. If you would like to explore our volunteer opportunities, please contact any board member. We do have an ongoing need for volunteers and we have listed below some of the areas in which we could use your help:
- Speaker recruitment
- Logistics (site selection, catering, welcoming guests & registration)
- Coordinating Student Events
- Selling & Follow Through
Marketing & PR Activities
- Chapter Promotions (photography at events, press outreach, drafting press releases)
- Program Promotions (call campaigns, member outreach, posting flyers, etc.)
- Member Outreach (surveys, welcoming new members)
- Recruiting New Members & Corporate Memberships
- Writing Content for website or e-newsletter
- Judging awards entries for other IABC Chapters
Many members of our chapter’s Board started by volunteering – and several members of the Board have expanded their involvement with IABC by serving on our region’s Board. We hope that you will consider volunteering – we’d like to get to know you!